Looking for more to help you finish your book and publish it? Below are some of the Finished Book team's must-have, must-read resources.
- The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. Discover how creativity, art, and our spiritual life works together to help us overcome beliefs and fears that prevent us from finishing that book and embracing ourselves as writers.
- A Dash of Style: the Art and Mastery of Punctuation by Noah Lukeman. You'll be surprised how much fun Lukeman makes learning how to use punctuation to give a powerful punch of creativity and interest to your writing!
- Word Painting: A Guide to Writing More Descriptively by Rebecca McClanahan
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Dr. Brene Brown. I cannot say enough about the message of this book and the incredible research behind it. You'll gain a new perspective on courage and what it takes to be brave with your writing AND your life.
- The Courage to Write: How Writers Transcend Fear by Ralph Keyes. No matter where a writer is on their journey, anxiety and fear can threaten to snuff out deeply held writing dreams. Learn how to push past fear and make courage work for you!